Unit H10 Dawkins Road, Hamworthy, Poole
The property comprises a detached industrial / warehouse property which has recently been comprehensively refurbished.
• Recently comprehensively refurbished to a modern specification, incorporating a new roof and external cladding.
• Large rear yard.
• Approx. 1,105 sq m (11,898 sq ft).
• High eaves approx. 7.5m.
• 4 modern loading doors.
- Steel portal frame with external facing brick and composite cladding
- Steel clad, composite insulated roof sheets over dual pitch roof, incorporating polycarbonate roof lights
- LED lighting
- 4 x electrically powered roller shutter doors (5.4m wide by 5.2m high)
- Male & female WC & shower
- 3 phase electricity supply
- Concrete loading aprons & parking
- Large rear yard with dual access
- 7.5m approximate internal eves height
- Ancillary offices & kitchenette
The property is located on the established Dawkins Road Industrial Estate, just off the main A350 Blandford Road which links Poole Town Centre (approx. 2 miles distant), and the A35 with subsequent access to both the M27 and the west. The unit also has good access to the Port of Poole which provides regular passenger and freight services to the continent and Channel Islands
The premises extends to approximately 1,105 sq m (11,898 sq ft) and benefits from a large yard accessible at either end of the site or through the warehouse. The yard has an approximate area of 0.16 ha (0.26 acres).
The Valuation Office Agency states that the property has a rateable value of £53,500. The Rates Payable will be determined by the Uniform Business Rate Multiplier which is set by the Government annually.
Rates payable may also be subject to transitional or small business rates relief and interested parties are therefore encouraged to contact the Local Rating Authority directly.
A new 6 to 21 year FR&I Lease can be granted subject to 3 yearly rent reviews. Break Clauses are an option but are dependent on the length of term and covenant of the ingoing tenant. Subject to negotiation.
The ingoing tenant to be responsible for the landlords reasonable legal costs incurred in the preparation of a new Lease.